for Cannabis Merchants
How it Works:
The most common payment acceptance model for dispensaries today!
Point-of-Bank – A “Cashless ATM”
A cashless ATM is very similar to a regular ATM where cardholders can request funds using their debit card and 4 digit PIN. However, instead of receiving cash, they will swipe their card through a pin-based terminal and receive a receipt from the merchant. The merchant will receive the funds via ACH, comparable to debit and credit card payment systems.
- Receive a state-of-the-art Ingenico terminals (includes storefront and wireless units).
- Card present pin-based transactions effectively reduce chargebacks and fraud.
- Unlike a traditional merchant account, there are NO rates or fees for any Cashless ATM transaction.
- The Cashless ATM transaction cost is charged to the customer in the form of an ATM fee.
- There is peace of mind and sense of security for all parties involved as these transactions are handled in a cashless manner.
- Installation is easy. Simply plug the units in (or power on the wireless units) and you are ready to process.
- Transactions are discreet and shown as ATM withdrawals on your customers bank statements.