Privacy, Protection, Safety
Unfortunately, giving out your real mobile number in today's access to information society can be risky. Through your mobile number alone there are several ways for others to violate your privacy. There are a number of scenarios in which you may wish to protect your real number.
According to our customers, here are the most common reasons they use our second number service.
- • Women (and men) who are dating. You never know who you’re giving your number to and with MyAKA the number is anonymous. Not only do we not
link the number to personal information we do not even collect address, name, etc… If the other party becomes abusive or annoying they can be
blocked with a simple text message.
- • Separate work life from personal life. Don’t wish to have work calls interrupting family time? Keep your regular number for personal contacts and add
a MyAKA number specifically for business. Place your MyAKA number in do not disturb and calls with be sent to voicemail, texts will be stored and
can be retrieved later.
- • Avoid telemarketers, robocalls and other unwanted calls. Block any number with a simple text message.
- • For use when online shopping, signing up for a gym membership, listing something on Craigslist or eBay or wherever you don’t want someone to
have your real number.
- • We remove your information from dangerous web searches which are listing your personal details!
We’ve all seen the commercials and know the websites. There are a number of services that allow someone to search our mobile number. MyAKA does not collect your personal information so we could not link it to your number even if we wanted to. This makes these searches and malicious sites useless when someone searches your MyAKA number.
To begin protecting your mobile number, just click GET MyAKA below. Now FREE for 7 Days with no payment or commitment required!